Marie Christine Villa
Enjoy this luxurious, spacious home in a safe, green neighbourhood. Quiet, airy and light, lovely views. Private garden, pool, large shady veranda. Only minutes away from the historic village centre. Leave the car behind and stroll along leafy streets to restaurants, cafés, galleries, boutiques, museums and the Wine Tram. An upmarket, comfortable home-from-home from which to explore the Valley and its renowned wine estates. Ideal for a family (or group) of six.
* The house is large, luxurious and welcoming. Perfect for a family (or group) of six.
* Children are welcome.
* Great location. Very quiet and safe, but within easy walking distance from the heart of the village.
* Ground floor: Large living room with sofa’s, big dining table and kitchen, Master Bedroom (French windows to the garden), Master Bathroom, study.
* Upper floor: 2 Large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sitting room. Can be reached by separate outside entrance as well as through the main house.
* TV (with DSTV) and VCR, upstairs as well as downstairs.
* Unlimited Wifi.
* Three bedrooms (one with King Size bed, one with Queen Size bed and one with two Single beds).
* Three and a half bathrooms.
You are welcome to use the pool and the garden at any time.
1Oct – 31 Dec 2018
1 Jan – 30 April 2019
Maximum number of guests 6
Children are welcome
3+ months prior to scheduled arrival – full refund of deposit. 1-3 months prior to scheduled arrival – 50% of deposit will be refunded (unless a replacement booking is found in which case a full refund costs will be paid). 1 month or less prior to scheduled arrival – there will beno refund (unless a replacement booking is found.) All refunds will be net of bank and /or credit card fees incurred.
Check in/Check out times
After 3.00pm and preferably before 5.00pm
Before 10.00 am on day of departure unless by prior arrangement.
No other fees charged.